2.4K views

On July 9, 2008 I did place an order for merchandise on the internet via the web site http://www.dallaswholesalers.net for the amount of $74.95. Shortly thereafter I discovered that I had forgotten to include two items, so I tried to call them at the phone number, 469-742-8947 which is listed on the web site as the contact phone number. I left a voice mail which the recording stated would be returned promptly, however, no return phone call was received.

I had received an “autoresponder” email confirming my order, however, when I also tried emailing regarding this order at the email addresses of jeri@dallaswholesalers.net and sales@dallaswholesalers.net, I never received a response.

I did a reverse lookup of your contact phone number, 469-742-8947 and discovered that it is listed to a Richard Gilbert at an unlisted street address in McKinney, TX.

Upon further research I discovered a different phone number listed to Geraldine Gilbert, owner of Dallas Wholesalers at the address listed on the web site and discovered that the phone number was disconnected. This disconnected number is also the phone number listed on the PayPal transaction as the contact number.

Throughout the rest of the day of July 9, 10 and 11, the voice mail box for 469-742-8947 was full and I was unable to contact anyone at all regarding this order.

On July 12, my pending transaction for the amount of $74.95 was completed. I have come to the conclusion that this event officially makes them a thief with no intention of ever shipping the merchandise I had ordered.

Had an Experience with DallasWholesalers?

Comments

I have been a customer since 2010 and I have no complaints. Shipping usually takes a bit longer than I would like but they are great, great merchandise and great service :)

Im a new customers and I look forward to working with your company. I have done a back ground check with the BBB. I believe in giving anyone a chance.

I have placed a number of orders with Dallas Wholesalers and have been please with the quality and prices of their merchandise. Shipping may take a little longer than with other large Internet sellers, but I usually receive orders within 2 weeks. For free shipping on large orders, it's worth the wait.

I love this company!!Very reliable and helpful.

And you cannot beat the prices!8)

Thanks for the info!I was thinking of buying from this site but something felt off so I looked around.

I definetly will not be placing an order now.Business should not be conducted this way.

CHECK OUT THE BBS BEFORE ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY (Better Busines Bereau) THIS WOULD BE WISE...THE YTRIED TO STIFF US...we finnaly got our order after contacting our bank and starting a reversal on the transaction and contacting the Texas BBB. :(

#31940

:) I have been buying products from Dallas Wholesalers since January 08 and have never had a problem with any of my shipments which have been many, the few times I felt I needed to talk with someone I left a voice message and they got back to me no later than 48 hours later. I have been very pleased with there service and will continue to give them my business. You can't beat their prices or the quality of their products.

Jessica,

Great to hear you got a human. It is definitely not the norm from what I have experienced and the root of the original complaint posted here.

As a follow up I did receive my order. Only after I disputed the charges with the credit card company. :( And contacted the Denton Police Department about theft charges. Still have not received a phone call or an email to discuss this or explain why it took 20 days to ship less than 250 miles. It is too bad, I was/am looking for a US distributor to purchase wholesale bags for promotions and this order was to be a sample order of the quality and usability. My quest to find someone to buy from will begin again.

I still would like a phone call from anyone at Dallas Wholesalers. If I could receive a honest reason why I was treated the way I was, I could possibly see past this issue.

I know there are things that slip through the cracks. Back ordered merchandise, family issues or just being overwhelmed with orders. But at the same time, (as I stated before) a quick phone call or email goes a long way.

I placed an order with this company. And I just called today to check on it. I spoke with a live person, and she was very helpful and I'm sure I will receive my products soon.

It seems like a very reliable business.

I'm very happy with everything so far, and will be making future purchases as well!

Thanks!